|The Meadows is designed to
provide affordable, purposeful living in a
serene and scenic setting. Located in a
rolling meadow, The Meadows is the next
generation in Independent Living. With a
private entrance from a quiet township road,
the homes offer a true Independent Living
opportunity, yet residents of The Meadows are
still an integral part of Walnut Hills, with
priority access to all other campus services
The "peace of mind" security and
friendliness that Holmes County is known
The homes in The Meadows are built around a large pond
in the center of the development.
- Affordable homes without the hassle of
ownership or maintenance.
- Two attractive payment options (Rental
or Purchase Occupancy)
- Homes with quality craftsmanship and
attention to detail beyond expectations.
- Eight styles of homes ranging from 1,120 to 1,505
square feet, many with basements .
- Two bedrooms, including a bath suite and
walk-in closets in master bedroom.
- Each home has a fireplace, screened porch, study/den,
and cabinetry by Schrock's of Walnut Creek .
- Wired for the latest technology, with painted wood
trim and vaulted ceilings .
- Kitchens have cabinetry by Schrock’s
of Walnut Creek and the latest appliances.
- One and two-car garages.
- Garden and flower areas, pond,
Mailhaus, and access to all campus
amenities and services.
- Options for selecting your wall
colors, borders, window dressings, and
- Pets Welcome.
- Priority admission to other campus
|More pictures of The Meadows...|
(click to view larger picture)
|| Phases and Projected Schedule
Call Betty Miller at 330-893-3200 for more information or to schedule a tour.